Friday, September 3, 2010

I Got a tag!

Wow, I'm actually posting on this blog! =) Melanie tagged me =D Thanks Melanie!


The rules to this tag are as follows: I must answer the questions given to me below by the tagger, then I must tag more people and give ten questions for them to fill out.


1.What's your favorite songs, and who wrote them? Hmmmm.... where to start...... I LOVE all songs!

2.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Texas and California..... to see my 'sisters'

3.What was your most embarrassing moment? Oy.... I've had soo many! Haha =D

4.What's your favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever

5. You are home alone ( so you think) reclining back with a book, and you hear the toilet upstairs flush. What would you do? =) Haha, hmmmm........ Go upstairs and investigate! Haha

6. What's your favorite kind of shoe. High heals, boots, flip flops, or tennishoes? Oooooh, here's a toughy, I'm gonna have to say Boots or Flip Flops.

7. What's your favorite horse breed? Palomino

8. What's the most awesome Saddle brand. Hmmm, not sure

9. What's your favorite book, and who wrote it? Where the Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick

10. If you could learn any language, what would you learn. German



Now for my questions:

1. Do you like the new silly bands?

2. What's your favorite cat breed?

3. Do you play any musical instruments? If so, what?

4. If you don't play an instrument, what would you like to learn?

5. Are you for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard?

6. Do you have a family member that is currently in the US military?

7. What's your favorite state?

8. What is the latest time that you ever stayed up til?

9. What's your favorite color?

10. Do you like school?

For the people I tag:

Jennifer at Is There Anything to Hard for God?

Rebekah at I Have Been Blessed

Koda at Thoughts From a Cowgirl

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Brooke! Love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brook!
    I hate to say it, but Koda has already been tagged by Sharron Raub. So you may want to tag someone else, because I don't think she'll really want to be tagged yet again. Sorry. =)
    ~ Mel

    ReplyDelete