Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Award!!!

Hey!!! I know, I just did a post, but since I saw the comments on my blog, I found out that Sarah awarded me! Thank you so much Sarah! And again, I'm soooooooo sorry, everyone, about the comments and not publishing them before, like I said, I'm new to that comment thing! ;) Well here's my award:

Rules: Thank the person who gave you the award
Copy the award
Post it on your blog
Tell 7 things your readers don't know on your blog
Link 7 new bloggers as recipients
Notify the winners of their award with a comment on their blog
Here are the seven things:
1. I'm 5'6 in height
2. I love potato soup!!
3. I was born in Germany
4. I've never seen the ocean....well, maybe, but I don't remember it!! :)
5. I love shooting guns!!
6. I'm probably the weirdest person alive!! That's the best compliment for me!!! :P
7. I absolutely love kids!!
Now for the other people:
Anyone who wants it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment