Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grace

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!!! Well, this song is called "Grace" and I absolutely love it!! You are probably thinking "She loves every song!" Well, that's not true!!! If you really know me, then you'll find out that I absolutely hate (some) slow songs!! But the ones that are slow, that I love have great words with them!! Any way, this song is an encouragement to me because of what the words really say. When you read it, think of the words. They have great meaning to them!!! :) Gotta go update my other blogs!! Hehe


1st Verse: Lord, as I seek your guidance for the day,
I find my thoughts unyielding: confusion clouds my way,
But, then when I bow to you, the challenges you guide me through,
Your promises are ever new: I claim them for today.

Chorus: Your will cannot lead me where your grace cannot keep me.
Your hand will protect me: I rest in your care.
Your eyes will watch over me:
Your love will forgive me.
And when I am faltering,
I still will find you there.

2nd Verse: Each new day’s design is guided by your hand,
And graciously revealed as I seek your Master plan.
Keep my footsteps faithful when from you I go.
Return me to the joy that your blessings can bestow.

(Chorus)

Your eyes will watch over me,Your love will forgive me,And when I am faltering,Lord, I will find you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment