Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All in Alll

Hey y'all! To let you know, I made another blog at http://brookesfotos.blogsppot.com I explained everything at both blogs, A Texas Army Brat and Brook'es Fotos. Anyway, this song is also sang by the Karpenkos, if you haven't figured it out, I love their singing!!!!!!!! Anyway here's the song!!! Hope you enjoy!

1st Verse: You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all Seeking
You as a precious jewel Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all.

Chorus: Jesus,(precious) Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus,(precious) Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

2nd Verse: Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Repeat Chorus and then song

No comments:

Post a Comment