Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tell It to Jesus

Hey! I know, I already posted today, but oh well! I'm going to post a song today called "Tell It to Jesus". You all probably heard it, but I'm still going to post it! :) Here it goes!

1st Verse: Are you weary, are you heavy-hearted? Tell it to Jesus, Tell it to Jesus; Are you grieving over joys departed? Tell it to Jesus alone.

Chorus: Tell it to Jesus, tell it to Jesus, He is a friend that's well known; You've no other such a friend or brother, Tell it to Jesus alone.

2nd Verse: Do the tears flow down your cheeks un-bidden? Tell it to Jesus, Tell it to Jesus; Have you sins that to men's eyes are hidden? tell it to Jesus alone.

Chorus

3rd Verse: Do you fear the gath'ring clouds of sorrow? Tell it to Jesus, Tell it to Jesus; Are you anxious what shall be tomorrow? Tell it to Jesus alone.

Chorus

4th Verse: Are you troubled at the thought of dying? Tell it to Jesus, Tell it Jesus; For Christ's coming Kingdom are you sighing? Tell it to Jesus alone

Chorus

I really like this song. Before I was saved, I had this song stuck in my head...especially the last verse. I was very scared of dying, but then I remembered these parts Tell it to Jesus and He is a Friend that's well known. Now, I'm not that scared of dying, I am actually looking forward to seeing Christ and heaven, but the Lord especially. I better go, I think that's all for today! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment